Just Two Hours Contraction

Labels:



His skin is white and smooth. His hair is black and thick. His face, of course, is very handsome like his father. The baby is extraordinarily funny. His name is Dominicus Fellicito Dofa Jati. He was born in January 18th, 2009. My family used to call him Migi. That name is taken from the name of a Javanese day, Mi is taken from Minggu (Sunday) and Gi is taken from the word Legi (one of Javanese days). On the other hand, my wife is angry when I call him Migi because she thinks the name is very old fashioned, only for old Javanese people in the past time. But for me, Migi is an out of the ordinary name. January 18th is also a special day for my family because that day is the birthday of my father. Therefore, next year my baby will celebrate his birthday together with his grandfather.
Actually, the doctor has predicted my son’s birthday, that he will be ready to be born in the beginning of February. However, God has His own plan. It begun at 04.00 in the early morning as my wife felt her first construction. She woke me up but I felt very lazy to open my eyes. Then suddenly, she shouted “Wake up! Hurry up! The baby wants to come out now!!.” It was the first time in my life. Because of that, I had no idea what to do next. For few seconds, I tried to calm myself. I rose up then grasped my mobile phone. I tried to call taxi and my neighbor to find a car, but no one answer my call. It was too long to wait and my wife couldn’t wait for any more minutes. Finally, she asked me to take my motorbike out. By my old motorbike, I took my wife to the nearest hospital. We arrived in the hospital around 5.15 am. The Nurse said that the baby is ready, so she took my wife to the birth room. Finally, after one hour struggling, the baby came out from his mother whom and came in to his new world. Many women said it was very difficult and hurt to give birth, but for my wife it is different. My wife only needed about two hours to give birth my baby. My neighbors and friends are questioning about that, how it come? Then I thought, maybe because during the pregnancy I always took her to take a walk for at least 3 kilos a day and visited many tourism objects in Jogjakarta. Therefore, I suggest for pregnant mother to do like what my wife did, don’t stay at home everyday.
The day before, brother of my grandmother passed away. My wife and I helped to prepare the funeral ceremony for the next day. We stayed there until 10pm. However, my wife felt nothing, no indication that the baby was ready to be born. In my big family, two of my aunty also gave birth on that January 18. So, 18 is really a special day for my family. God really give his bless for my big family. One man passed away but God give us three healthy and funny babies. Thanks to the Almighty

0 comments: